Particularly important for KES College are the charitable and other initiatives undertaken by the Student Union Committee, which cultivate and enrich the students' social behaviour.
Some of these initiatives are:
- the blood donation that is organised each year in collaboration with the Blood Bank of the Nicosia General Hospital
- the active participation of students in various public benefits, such as the annual Cancer Association of Cyprus
- the preparation and sale of food and desserts prepared by students at the College for charity
- day of Love and Beauty, where beauty services are offered at the College's Beauty Therapy Salons for charity
- offer of makeup and facepainting services to charity events and happenings
- participation in afforestations organised by the Department of Forests or Municipalities.